Thursday 17 September 2009















there's something that's making an earthquake in my heart.
and no it's not that.
it's someone far away.
too far for me to reach out and touch them.
my arms aren't long enough.
im thinking that these thought's are a little heavy for late hours on a thursday.
my brain and heart cant get their timing right.
but it's hurting.
i miss you.
oh god do i miss you.
you're everything i want to get to know,
you're adorable and you skate.
you're deep and light and
you reccomended me a rad comic.
i feel like i was cheated with the smidgen of time i had to get to know you.
let's remain in contact incase the day comes that my arms grow
mega long and i can reach all the way to canada,
and then pull the rest of myself over there too
so i can get one of you're life-mending hugs
and then i can stay there, for good.

No comments: